Part II of our How to start a Physical Therapy Blog series.
If you haven't heard, Part I, it can be found here.
also on itunes under the Jetset Rehab Education Podcast
Our podcast guests are:
Michael Curtis PT of www.michaelcurtisPT.com and Author of Why you have bad Posture and how to make it better.
Jessica Mena PT of https://temporun-dpt.org/
and Tom Bridgeman of TomBridgeman.com.
In my opinion, Part I is much more informative than Part II. There is so much info here that I actually listened to this three times!
In this show we discuss the following:
- guest blogging to improve search utilization
- networking with other PTs, Athletic Trainers, and Chiropractors
- utilizing the PT community's willingness to work with each other
- social media
- blogging with kids (managing time)
- How not to "over research" your topic
- Phrasing your blog titles
- improving your search engine utilization
- Why should we even start a blog?
- recycling blog posts, updating them.
- PT food truck!?!?
- should you put up pop up adds on your website?
- change your website to get a security certificate.
Recommended blogging products discussed on the show:
Answer the Public to find trending topics
heat maps for your website: crazy egg
SCM rush for news on the search engine world
nutrition research: Mark's daily apple
search engine land SEO stuff / news
Thanks for listening! Please take the time to check out our amazing Con Ed / Networking opportunities!